Monday, June 25, 2012

Amira Says *Rants and Raves* edition

I don't have any rants this week so this is actually Amira Says *Raves* edition and you're about to find out why.

Emma Stone and her co-star and real life boyfriend Andrew Garfield gave me something to rave about this week. Can you guess what?





Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield just finished their new movie, "The Amazing Spiderman" and now they are on a tour for their movie. A few days ago they were in Paris and they unleashed more than just webs. They unleashed their amazing fashion sense and left their fans and others trapped in their web including me.



Emma Stone went for a much darker red carpet look than her usual girly look. She stepped out wearing a stunning black gown at "The Amazing Spider-Man" premiere in Paris. Emma unleashed her glamour in the beaded Gucci dress, complete with a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit. The rest of her makeup simple. To polish off the gothic look she added a dramatic red lip. Andrew Garfield matched with Emma Stone in a clean and lovely red suit (It matches Emma's lips). This was the icing on the cake for me.

Today I've been told that they are in New York City. They are attending an event for their movie at Empire State Building (my favorite building!) and I think it may even include lighting up the building. So if like me you live in NYC and have a great view of the building, you should try to look out your window tonight. But, it's rainy so it may  be hard to see it through the fog. Tell me the colors if you see it though.

 So anyway if Emma's and Andrew's fashion sense have anything to do with their relationship it tells me that they are meant to be.


Fashionably yours, Amira J xoxo muah






1 comment:

  1. Aren't they gorgeous??

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...