Friday, January 28, 2011

Dare To Be Different


I'm thinking about cutting my hair and and changing my hair color to a brownish red. I think it's time to start the new year with some changes. I'm gonna join the hair color battle in the world of celebrities, although I'm not a celebrity and I may never be. I'll be battling against Katy Pery (to the left) with her black hair and blue and pink highlights, Rihanna (right next to Katy Perry) with her bright red hair. Wow, that's gonna be hard to beat. I'll also be battling Nicki Minaj (to the right) with her pink hair and every other color that's she's already worn. Looks like I have some competition. And you may be wondering about the girl between Rihanna and Nicki Minaj, don't worry she's not that important. She's just like everyone else, which is what I don't wanna be. Someone once told me "Dare to be Different" and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Later ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love ur blog so much!!!!!!!! I hope you keep on writin

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...