Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fearless Fashion for Winter

Fearless Fashion for Winter!

Color block dress
€27 - romwe.com

Red coat
$100 - romwe.com

H&M velvet pants
£15 - hm.com

Ri2k leopard handbag
£165 - debenhams.com

Coral jewelry
$60 - kabloom.com

Lanvin multi chain necklace
$910 - net-a-porter.com

Army hat
$22 - romwe.com


I'm so sorry guys I've really busy and stressed from all my classes in school that I wasn't really able to post anything when I wanted to. So here's something for you guys to look at until I get myself back together. Fearless fashion for winter, it's starting to get chilly outside, so it's time to pull out those coats and hats. This is something that inspired me and might inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...