Monday, December 26, 2011

Paris Inspired

This week I am inspired by this set (its color scheme) and Paris.
Paris




Both of these dresses are from Charlotte Russe and are on sale for $15. By now you should know I am in love with lace. These white lace dresses are just fabulous! And remember New Year's is coming up, perfect to ring in the new year at a New Year's party.

This live for love paris top is for you casual ladies out there. This is also from Charlotte Russe and it is $19

This poncho orginally $20 is on sale for $10 at Charlotte Russe. Cheap and warm. I know it's cold up here in NY and this is perfect for the weather.

This necklace is from Forever 21 and it cost $4.80

Stay warm this winter with this sweater from Forever 21 for $24.80

I love this demin peacoat for $34.80 from Forever 21 also.

All girls need a little sequin and sparkle in their life. Here's an Xhilaration Sequin Satchel with Bow from Target.

I like the idea of doing a feature with fashion inspired from elsewhere. Anyway the one year fashioniversary (anniversary) of Amira J's fashion diaires is coming up and so are other big things so keep an eye out for new diary entries. I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, but I'm trying it's the stress from school that's keeping me away from my diary. Sorry guys, but Happy Haolidays. Enjoy some family time and warmth and stay fabulous for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...