Monday, February 6, 2012

New York ALL THE WAY BABY!

I never watch football. I love basketball. But, my friend kept on talking about football so much that I decided about 2weeks ago to watch it. I watch the game with NY Giants against the Green Bay Packers. This was the game that put the giants into the Super Bowl. I thought it was kind of boring (please don't hurt me football fans, I know how much you love your football) which was the same way my friend felt about basketball. But, I still watched it again. And this time it was the Super Bowl (the first time I ever watched the Super Bowl). It wasn't so bad and you know what made it better: THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON! Yay! Maybe this won't be the last time I'll watch football. Yesterday the Giants made me proud to be a New Yorker. And guess what there's going to be a parade tomorrow. My friend plans to go, but she can't because it's a school day. But, if I went I would probably wear this from Victoria's Secret:

Isn't it cute? (And so is Victor Cruz lol!)

Hugs and Kisses from Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...