I'm definitely feeling the spring weather here in New York, so after walking around with my friends on 14th Street yesterday I decided it was a perfect time to put together my wishlist. Most of the time my wishlist includes things I want but I may never get. But, this seasonal wishlist is special. This is what I'm saving up for this season.
1. TOMS I know, I know. I've been annoying you guys with these TOMS, but I have to get them and I just discovered that they have the oxford version. I think I might buy both.
2. Black tank top I have an African patterned black and orange crop top and I need a black tank top for it. I don't like showing my stomach off (I don't have a gut, I'm skinny, so that's not the reason).
3. Brownish Red Hair For the first diary entry I ever wrote I said I was thinking about changing my hair color. Yea, that was like a year ago, but I'm older now and even though my parents don't want to let me change my hair color, they have to learn to let go and let me take risk. I want the color to be more brown than red. Right now my hair's a dark brown. I was thinking about trying a washable dye, before I do the real thing.
4. Jean Top/ Vest Yesterday I walked into Forever 21 for the first time in my life. I know it's surprising right given the way I talk about it all the time. I'm always on their website, but I've never been inside the store. The store is fabulous. It's better than the website. They had a denim jean top that I fell in love with. I didn't buy it because I wasn't expecting to go shopping yesterday, but I have to go back and get it. I also want a jean vest. I have a dark military that I love but I want another one of a lighter wash.
5. Headband I love those headbands that you put around your head and not just in your hair. It gives a boho look that I'm trying to go for this spring.
6. Skirts I NEED a skirt, not want but NEED. I have like one skirt, I've outgrown all my other ones. I used to hate long skirts, but I really want one similar to the red one especially since my parents don't approve of short skirts, neither does my religion. I can imagine myself wearing that skirt paired with a white shirt and a jean vest and the headband I showed you earlier. Wouldn't that be a fabulous boho look?
7. Bag Even though I didn't show a number 7 up there, I still have one. I didn't put a number 7 because I need a handbag and I just can't find the right one. I've been eyeing one at Rainbow's ( a store in New York, I'm not sure if it's national or international) but I'm not sure if I want it. It's a nice brown bag, it's small but pricey.
8. Brash Eye Shadow Roll On I just have to add one more thing. I also want a Brash roll on eye shadow. It's a new brand at Payless. If you're a doll of mine you know that I don't wear make-up, but I love Brash. They have a gold eye shadow that I can just roll on, which means no mess and it will be even on my eyelid. This will probably make it easier to achieve the smokey eye look.
I'll keep you updated as I buy these things and cross them off of my wishlist and place them in my closet. So tell what's on your wishlist?
Much love from Amira J