Sunday, September 16, 2012

Amira Says *Raves & Rants*

School just started and it seems like I've been in school for a month or more. So yea, I'm feeling kind of busy. But, it's always nice to take a break and just write in a diary. My fashion diary, to be exact. There were some things that I just didn't like this week and things that I loved, but ended up disappointing me. So here they are: 

Rants:


I've already talked about the MTV awards, but after re-watching it, I noticed Gaby Douglas' outfit. I really didn't like it. She seemed really stiff in it and uncomfortable. After she stood next to her gymnast teammates I also noticed how short she was. And this dress does nothing good for her. It just swallows her up. This look, I believe was definitely not made for her. I mean, you can disagree with me, but as much I admire her, I didn't admire her outfit.



But, I did love her performance that night with Alicia Keys and her outfit for the dance looked better than the dress she wore that night.


Raves:



DANNIJO necklace

I saw this necklace online and I fell in love with it. I mean, you should have seen the smile on my face. But, then it went upside down when I saw the price. It costs $945. And if you're unlike me and can afford this you can get it from dannijo.com. This Victorian twist of a necklace was handmade in New York with Swarovski Elements. I guess I see why it cost so much


Love Me or Lace Me Necklace
But, if you're a fashionista on a budget, I've found for you and me, a place where we can get a similar necklace. You can get this Love Me or Lace Me necklace for $8.50 from Claire's.


Heart and Lace Choker
But, I actually love this necklace even more. Maybe almost as much as I loved the original necklace. And this actually does look a lot like the first necklace. Don't you think? You can get this Heart and Lace Choker for $11.50 at Claire's. And look it has LACE! Yay, my favorite.

That's it for now with my latest raves and rants.





Fashionably yours, Amira J


1 comment:

  1. Omg! I so agree on the comment on het dress the picture tells it all. Hey I tagged you in my 7 deadly sins of beauty post it would mean the world to me if you could respond! Make sure you mention who tagged you (me) and tag two other people!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...