Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dasher by Design


Dear Diary







Everytime a new show comes on that I might be interested in, I tell myself I'm gonna watch it. I said that with Vampire Diaries, but it seemed like every Thursday I had something to do and I eventually gave up. Like why would I wanna start watching a show in the middle of the season. I would be so confused.

When Jane by Design started, I said the same thing. But, again I was busy. And even though I hated watching shows in the middle of the season, I tried it with Jane by Design. It really wasn't that interesting. I thought it would be interesting because I was like I'm interested in fashion and this is about fashion, but it just didn't work out. And mind you, this was after watching for about 10 mins.

So I recently learned that the show was cancelled, I feel bad for the fans. But, now I know I wasn't the only one bored with it. The main character Jane, whose real name is Erica Dasher seems to have gotten over the ending of the show because she has big things planned. Film-making and fashion are on the list for the next stage of her life.

Erica is a huge thrift shopper. Don't you think it's crazy that she prefers Goodwill over H&M? Well, I don't. I mean it makes sense. At Goodwill, you find one of a kind. At H&M, they have millions of the same shirt across the country.

I would actually love to try thrift shopping one day. I'm definitely a bargain hunter and I support being original 100%.

Lace!!! And a Peter Pan collar. Ms. Dasher by Design style is defined by vintage clothing, whether it's vintage men's shoes or chunky rings. She doesn't mind mixing up her outfit with girly clothes and menswear to edgy.

I put together this collection of clothing that Erica would wear. She loves to look for multi-purpose pieces. Pieces that go with anything in her wardrobe.

Erica Dasher

Dr. Martens, sport men's loafers, heels, leopard, rings, blazers, baby doll dresses, skinny jeans and more can all be found in her closet. I can't wait to see where she takes her fashion style to next whether it be on screen or behind the scenes.

Make sure to follow me on twitter at @vraifashionlove for the latest updates. For example, my computer was messed up, so I couldn't write in my diary. How would you know that? If you follow me :)




Fashionably yours, Amira J


2 comments:

  1. Yeah...Erica Dasher is gorgeous and so flawless, and "Jane's" outfits are so cute in the show, and so fashionable! I really love the items of clothing you picked :)
    Thank you so much sweetie!!! So, I’m following you on bloglovin as well (#4)...and I clicked the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i have that blue dress, i feel so cool now haha even though its only a topshop dress!! great post!! I have a new post up, i'd love to know what you think! love your new follower xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...