Friday, January 13, 2012

And the winner is......

Well actually there's two winners... On polyvore I had a contest to make a set for the winner of The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011 Awards (still a penful to write). And the winner on polyvore was gracegrox. People voted on my poll and on polyvore for The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011. So I guess it's time to announce the winner...drum roll please....And the winner for The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011 ( I have to learn how to make shorter titles) is NICKI MINAJ!!!

Look at Nicki's surprised face as she finds out she won (LOL if only I knew her.)

And the winner is...




Here's a mini interview I had with gracegrox:

1. What inspires you? I am inspired by so many things, but mostly people around me, magazines, and TV/movies.

2. What is a fashion item you can't live without? I can't live with out jean shorts. I wear them almost every day in the summer. They come in so many colors and they are so versatile. It's very hot where I live so comfort is key.

3. What do you want people to know about you? My name is Grace. I am 13 and in the 8th grade. I live in Texas.

4. What stores do you like to shop at? I shop at Nordstrom (the juniors department), Delia's, Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, and H&M,

5. How would you describe your style? I have a girly and classic style. I am all about comfort. My style is constantly changing because I love trying new things.

6. Feel free to tell me anything else. Thank you for choosing me as your winner! I have never won a contest before and this means a lot. :)

To see more of gracegox's creations go to http://gracegrox.polyvore.com/

Look Nicki Minaj even has her own Barbie doll, no actually Barbie has it's own Nicki Minaj doll.


Congrats to both winners and thanks to all those who voted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...