Well actually there's two winners... On polyvore I had a contest to make a set for the winner of The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011 Awards (still a penful to write). And the winner on polyvore was gracegrox. People voted on my poll and on polyvore for The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011. So I guess it's time to announce the winner...drum roll please....And the winner for The Most Creative and Unique Dressed Celebrity of 2011 ( I have to learn how to make shorter titles) is NICKI MINAJ!!!
Look at Nicki's surprised face as she finds out she won (LOL if only I knew her.)
Here's a mini interview I had with gracegrox:
1. What inspires you? I am inspired by so many things, but mostly people around me, magazines, and TV/movies.
2. What is a fashion item you can't live without? I can't live with out jean shorts. I wear them almost every day in the summer. They come in so many colors and they are so versatile. It's very hot where I live so comfort is key.
3. What do you want people to know about you? My name is Grace. I am 13 and in the 8th grade. I live in Texas.
4. What stores do you like to shop at? I shop at Nordstrom (the juniors department), Delia's, Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, and H&M,
5. How would you describe your style? I have a girly and classic style. I am all about comfort. My style is constantly changing because I love trying new things.
6. Feel free to tell me anything else. Thank you for choosing me as your winner! I have never won a contest before and this means a lot. :)
To see more of gracegox's creations go to http://gracegrox.polyvore.com/
Look Nicki Minaj even has her own Barbie doll, no actually Barbie has it's own Nicki Minaj doll.
Congrats to both winners and thanks to all those who voted!