Sunday, April 7, 2013

What's Juicy? Suit Shorts

R.5766-Blogger style: Sincerely, Jules

I'm always hearing about new, strange and interesting styles. One of them includes this blazer and short combo. It's not strange, but it is interesting. I say it's perfect for this cool spring weather that's coming on. It's cute, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a professional place.

I would wear this probably for a night out with girls (But, too bad I'm not allowed to wear shorts). But, then again, maybe it's too much. 

How would you wear it?


Fashionably yours, Amira J

4 comments:

  1. I really like this new trend but you're right with regards to the work place! It can only be appropriate for certain jobs, definitely not my office job :(

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shorts and blazer trend. I just saw a printed blazer with matching printed short that were very chic.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this trend as well, but you are right not always the best for all work places.

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...