Sunday, January 22, 2012

A NYC Winter

Just when I was welcoming spring and talking about warming up it decided to snow yesterday. Well, I can't complain it wouldn't be a NYC winter without snow. I love the snow when I'm at home, but yesterday I went out to hang out with some friends. But, I still enjoyed it. It looks beautiful when it snows before everyone decides to start putting footprints in the snow. Here's what a NYC winter feels like:




Lately I've been in love with scarves. I have like more than ten. I have a cheetah scarf, frilly pink scarf, an infinity scarf that my friend gave me for christmas and more.
I love NY. I don't know what I'd do without this city.

XOXO muah love Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...