Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy Award Looks

I not only watch the Grammy's to see my favorite stars win awards but for the FASHION! and this year, it was amaziinnng.

I adore this dress but I don't feel like it fits Katy Perry's personality. It's more like a Marilyn Monroe dress or for older people.


I thought this dress was odd and I did not like it at all. I love you Nicki, but not the dress. She looks like a crab, sorry.


There was a big pompadour trend going on at the Grammys and it looked fabulous!

There was also a black dress trend....

This was my favorite look at the Grammys. The hair was great and her dress was hot. And her make up just fits perfectly. If I was on Fashion Police, I vote Rihanna the best dressed.



Many people wore black dresses including Rebecca Black and Guilianna Rancic.

Who rocked your favorite look?

Love Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...