Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shop like a Celebrity on a Budget: Elle Varner

Lately I've been obsessed with Elle Varner's song Refill and not only that but her style, too. So I was inspired to create what you see below. Here's another one of shop like a celebrity on a budget.
Shop like a Celebrity on Budget: Elle Varner


Sleeveless dress
$35 - delias.com

H m blazer
£25 - hm.com

Faith wedge booties
£17 - debenhams.com

Wet Seal wood bangle
$8.50 - wetseal.com



Here she's rocking tribal print with the color I want to add to my wardrobe so badly,orange. I think that her style is so unique and different. I also love her hair.


So if you don't know who Elle Varner is visit my notebook's webpage to hear the song if you haven't yet. Yup, it's up and running. So follow my notebook.

XOXO Amira J

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit for this season! I love the blazer :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...