Friday, January 3, 2014

New Blog

Hey dolls

I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but it's not because I've just decided to abandon blogging. I feel like this blog doesn't really define me as a person anymore and it's time to move on. I'm working on a new blog now,  although it's not up and running yet. But I just wanted to take the time out and say thank you to all the people who have been following me these past years, commenting and just supporting me in general. I just jumped into the blogging world not knowing and anything or what I would get out of it and I can honestly say I've learned so much and I don't regret starting my fashion diaries. So once again thank you.

Fashionably yours,
     Amira J

1 comment:

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...