Sunday, February 13, 2011

Velentine's Day Outfit






I don't discriminate against anyone in my fashion diaries. So I decided that I would look for some Valentine Day outfits (even though this Valentine's I'm celebrating the anti- Valentine's Day, reminscing on all those who broke my heart in previous years). As I looked through the internet I noticed that many outfits were very pricey, which is nothing new for this decade, so I decided that instead of looking for the cheapest outfits I could find, I would look for the most expensive ones that I would buy when I became the multi- billion dollar fashion designer I plan on becoming. And so here's what I found: Olivia Rubin Gaudi dress $292 from Olivia Rubin; Lulu Guinness Perspex Lips Clutch $263 from Lulu Guinness; Christian Louboutin Very Jaws Peep-Toes $784 from Matches Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...