Friday, July 8, 2011

My July 4th Weekend

I was invited to a pool party Sunday, so you know I had to go and shop for a new swim suit. So I went over to forever 21.com, didn't feel like leaving the comfort of my air conditioned home and this is what I found, and I knew I had to have it. So this was what I was rocking at my family barbeque/ pool party:
The top was $20 and the bottom was $23. I love this suit so much, so unique and different just the way I like it. The next day JULY 4th, Monday I went over to the West Side to watch Macys spectacular fireworks. So let's just say I was pretty busy this weekend enjoying summer. Have any pictures of outfits you wore during the July 4th weekend, post it on my fan fashion diaries or send it to icesisbluewings@gmail.com. Love ya. Hugs and Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...