Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nominees for the Most Creative and Unique Dresser of the Year Awards

Nominees for the Most Creative and Unique Dresser of the Year Awards. Yea, that was a penful to write. But anyway today is the last day of 2011 and everyone always talks about the best dressed of 2011, but what about the most creative and unique dresser of the year? That's why I'm having my own mini award show. So here are my picks:

Nicki Minaj

Even this is a little crazy I still love this outfit.

This is probably one of Nicki Minaj's only semi normal outfits in her wardrobe. But I love this one too.

Katy Perry

Looks like Katy took this outfit back to the diner days, when diners were the hang out spot for teens. I j'adore her hair color.

This is so cute and I love blue. Her make up looks great too.

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga is known for her style and multiple characters. This one looks like Lady Gaga is a lady warrior. Not anything I would wear, and probably nothing you would wear, but that's probably what makes her so unique and one of the nominees.

Lady Gaga's biker character. Love her jeans.

Well, these are the nominees I chose. If you have any other people that deserve to be nominees that I missed out on leave a comment. In another post I will announce the winner. But until then you can vote by leaving a comment on who you think should be the winner. Have a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

XOXO muahhhhh Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...