Saturday, January 28, 2012

Let us eat Cake and Celebrate Amira J's Fashion Diaries

Thank you to all of amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com followers!



Yes, it's been a year since I started writing in my fashion diary. And it's been a great year because of you guys without you there would be no point in writing in my diary and sharing my love of fashion. You guys are basically my diary and I want to tell you guys how much I appreciate you. I love you guys and that's no secret! So there are many things you guys can look forward to in the coming year including fashion DIYS, more of Amira Says, my weekly wishlist, shopping like a celebrity on a budget and whatever other random fashion thoughts come through my mind. And secrets that I haven't shared with you guys yet and more about what it's like to live in NYC. If you want to see more of anything else just leave me a lovely comment. So stayed tuned but until then stay with this last thing and help me celebrate:





XOXO muah love always Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...