Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a Juicy Girl!



My uncle got me the Viva la Juicy perfume from Juicy Couture around December/January and I've been meaning to tell you guys, but I had to test it and make sure it was worth the cost (even though I didn't buy it). I love the smell. It's a mixture of mandarin, peach nectar, berries, gardenia, jasmine, orchid, wood, amber, vanilla, caramel. And it's not to strong it's sweet and feminine and fresh. Not only do I love the bottle but the charms and the fuchsia bow.Gold charms dangle down the bottle of the perfume with a bow to add the finishing touches. I am so happy with this gift, hope I can make it last.

Truly yours, Amira J

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving this also love some of their other fragrances.

    please follow back:)

    theultimatestylefinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...