Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's Juicy? Popping your Collar (literally)!



I can't lie, I wasn't that into collars until now. When I think of collars, I think of interviews and business meetings *yawn*. But, now that has all changed for me. Detachable collars make collars fabulous! They are so fancy and an easy-to-wear accessory. A detachable collar is a jewel for any wardrobe. Filled with personality, this accessory adds an instant quirk to an outfit.

A removable collar can be attached to any outfit, be it a plain white t-shirt or a floral 60s-style dress. The trick is wisely choosing the most suitable detachable collars for your wardrobe, like sequinned, embellished, animal print, leather or a plain white Peter Pan collar kind. The more options you have ready before you, the more you get to play around with your outfits and wear it any season.


Louis Vuitton added some collars to his fall 2011 collection.

This collar was featured at Emporio Armani's spring 2012 runway show.



I have to get myself one of these, seriously!

Online stores of Topshop, ASOS and Eleven Objects bursting with of detachable collars. Net-a-porter had them, too, but last I checked they were sold out.


So dolls, if I must ask won't you join me in popping a detachable collar?

Fashionably yours, Amira J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...