Saturday, March 3, 2012

Don't Sweat It!

We all have those days when we're feeling tired and lazy and don't feel like changing out of our sweats and we may walk outside with them. But, who would of ever thought of turning sweats into a fashion statement. Lately, people have been pairing up sweats and heels. It's even been on the runway. Just look:



Alexander Wang and Elie Tahari have added sweats as a part of their collection pairing it up with maybe a blazer or so and some heels.


Even Rihanna looks relaxed with her sweats and heels.

Mariah Carey takes a walk with her hubby Nick Cannon sporting this trend.


Look at these girlies looking fabulous on the streets of New York City with sweats and heels. This could be you. So next time you don't feel like changing out of your sweats, don't sweat it just go and strut down the block with some heels. You'll look fabulous. The trick is to make sure the sweats aren't baggy, get skinny sweats, but then again baggy sweats will probably look great,too.

And hey, have you guys noticed a difference in my blog? Yes, I have a new banner thanks to lovely Emily (http://designsbyemilyf.blogspot.com/). I told you guys when my diary turned a year old, big things were coming. And I have a secret that I can't tell you now, but you'll find out eventually.

Lots of love from Amira J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...