Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chloe Grace Moretz Gets Schooled

I miss school and school's not to far around the corner now. And you know as soon as school ends, commercials start airing for back-to-school shopping and I look forward to them. Sometimes I want to jump into the TV and have the clothes for myself. So I guess I'm not missing school as much as the clothes I actually buy to wear at school. And as my senior year approaches I need to end this year with a bang and leave my peers with a memory of my great fashion sense for senior year.

Aeropostale is getting ready for the back-to-school season was a campaign and guess who's starring in it.  Actress and model Chloe Grace Moretz. Below are some looks that I j'adored from the campaign.


I love their sweaters. They're always warm and comfy. Also, look for patterned jeans on your shopping trip like this cheetah black- gray one. They may be an up and coming trend for this coming season.



I love the jean jacket. Look at the designs at the wrist of the jacket. This is a great look for school. This is actually my favorite look. The dress is fabulous with its vertical and diagonal stripes. Look out for these mixed-matched stripe trends in the fall. 

With the back-to-school season,  the fall season is always associated with it. So when you go shopping, think warm. Buy some sweaters and a fashionable scarf. I also love the leggings, that she has paired with the outfit. I love the design and grey-black color. 

Which look is your favorite? Which one would you most likely sport on the first day of school?



Fashionably yours, Amira J 



1 comment:

  1. This collection is amazing and Chloe looks so adorable. xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...