Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday Blues

Hey dolls! Today it's my birthday. I'm finally 17! But, don't let the exclamation point deceive you because I am not in the best of spirits today. Many people have upset today. So I am really in no mood to celebrate, which is probably pretty sad because 17 is a big number.

I am planning on making many changes to this blog. So if you have any ideas leave a comment with your suggestion. Any new post you want to see? Don't hesitate to tell me what needs to change.


So I guess I'll go back to my birthday blues and when I'm better I'll leave you with a new diary entry.

Fashionably yours, Amira J

3 comments:

  1. happy birthdaaay!
    aww sorry to hear that you're not in the best mood, but i think you should be happy anyway, because you only turn 17 once! :)

    enjoy your day and stay awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday boo! Hope your mood changes. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...