Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy Busy Me

I haven't been able to write in my diary for a while now. But I've been really busy with school and everything it's hard to keep up. Well you may have noticed a few things have changed in my diary including a fashion diary for my follwers and everyone else interested in fashion. A place for all of us to communicate in the language of fashion.
Yesterday I came home really late after organizing a fashion show at my school. Yesterday we celebrated Women's Day. The fashion show represented all cultures and their traditional wear from Egyptian to Native American to Bengali wear and so much more. I wished I recorded it was so fun. Their make up was beautiful. I'm surprised we pulled it off in like 2 days. I'll be sure to record it next and I promise I won't forget you guys. I've just been so busy. Busy, busy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a charm, my dahlings and dolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...